Many people think that worship is only singing songs at church, but it’s so much more! It is also a condition of your heart -- a willingness to exalt God and yield to his will. Worship is an expression of love and awe to the God who gives us more than we deserve. Remember that we’re called to worship God with our every action, every day of our lives. God is holy, loving, and worthy of all our worship and devotion. Check some of these sites out to grow in your heart of worship!
Click To Discover
- Surrender to God Unconditionally: Does surrender mean defeat or is this the core of true Christian living? Is there victory in complete surrender?
- Christian Sacrifice: We are saved by unmerited grace. It's our reasonable service to die to ourselves.
- Christ's Example Of Prayer: Prayer should be from the heart. If you're looking for Christ's model, check this out.
- How to Praise God: Do you want to begin praising Him? Is it to be an outward expression or an inward part of your life?
- Praise & Worship: There are so many valid styles. As long as the motivation is correct, God loves them all.
- Powerful Prayer: Are my prayers really powerful and effective? Learn what the Bible says about talking to God. Is there a magical formula?
- Types Of Intercessory Prayer: God has called us to many types of faithful prayer. Here are some of them.
- All Glory to God: Does my life glorify the Father? How can I show it in my daily activities? Discover what glorifies Him.
- Nature Of The True God: What does nature say about the nature of God? Check out some insights here.
- Christian Prayer Example: Jesus modeled prayer for us when He communicated with the Father during His time on earth.
- Finding Faith In God: Finding God is the first step. Then it's time to build our faith in God and His plans for our lives.
- Worship: Are you worshipping God through your life? Does He receive all glory? Learn how to make this a vital part of your life!
- Biblical Fasting: Who fasted in the Bible? Read these biblical accounts. What can we learn from them? Discover how this relates to you.
- Prayer And Fasting: How does this practice grow our faith and connection with God?
- Worshiping God: Praise and glory to God means just that. Don't worry as much about the style as about the motivation.
- Jabez's Prayer: What's the biblical basis for this high profile prayer? Here it is.
- Justification and Sanctification: Is there a difference between being justified and sanctified? Find out here. Discover what the Bible says and understand this essential doctrine.
- Glory and Praise to Our God: Examine the important details of praise and see how you can make this act of worship a part of your prayer life.